- Phosphonates Antiscalants, Corrosion
Inhibitors and Chelating Agents
- Salts of Phosphonates
- Tetra Sodium Salt of 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP•Na4)
- 2-Phosphonobutane -1,2,4-Tricarboxylic Acid, Sodium salt (PBTC•Na4)
- Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na5)
- Hepta sodium salt of Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) (DTPMP•Na7)
- Potassium Salt of HexaMethylene-DiamineTetra (MethylenePhosphonic Acid) HMDTMPA•K6
- Polycarboxylic antiscalant and dispersant
- Biodegradable antiscalant and dispersant
- Biocide and Algicide
- Built Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Pretreatment Filming Agents
- TH-907 Non-P Scale&Corrosion Inhibitor
- TH-503 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-503B Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-504 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Heating Water
- TH-601 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Iron & Steel Plant
- TH-604 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Power Plant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
Shandong Taihe Water
Treatment Co., Ltd.
TEL: +86-632-5113066 +86-632-5791266
ADD: Xiwangzhuang town,Shizhong district, Zaozhuang city, Shandong Province, P. R. China
Welcome to our website
Shandong Taihe Water Treatment Co., Ltd. is the largest professional manufacturer of water treatment chemicals in China, with sales volume being No. 1 for years. Taihe focuses on manufacturing and devotes itself to be the production workshop for global water treatment industry.
The turnover has reached USD 162 million with sales volume of 127,700 MT in 2014. Taihe started new project of water treatment chemicals with capacity 300,000 MT in Zhongtai Chemical Zone. The first set of HEDP workshop with annual capacity 60,000 MT had been in operation successfully in September, 2014, and other production lines will be put into production in May, 2015.
Adopting the advanced Continuous Mass Production Technology of water treatment chemicals and DCS automation production control, and ERP as management tool, Taihe formed a supply chain management as Customer Requirement - Raw Material Procurement - Production Scheduling - Quality Control - Product Storage - Logistic Delivery - Customer Feedback, which provides a guarantee of traceability and quality stability for every product.